Tutu Helper For iOS: You can download plenty of apps and games from App Store on your iOS 10 device. Unfortunately, it may still not be enough for you. For example, App Store does not allow any screen recording applications. So, what do you do in such a situation? You can install a third-party app marketplace like Tutu Helper.
Tutu Helper is the obvious choice of the users primarily because it has the wide range of third-party applications. If you need a screen recorder, you can pick the one you like from many available choices. Then, there are lots of hacked games, tweaks and paid apps for free at your disposal. Exciting, isn’t it? Let’s learn how to install Tutu Helper for iOS 10.
How To Download Tutu Helper For iOS 10, 10.2, 10.3? Install Tutu Helper On iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
Now that you have decided you will download Tutu Helper for iOS 10, let us help you with it. The routine download process through Apple’s App Store will not work here. This is why we have provided a workaround that will swiftly install Tutu Helper for iOS 10.1 and other iOS installation.
The objective is to install Tutu Helper for iOS 10 without jailbreaking. Is that even possible? Yes, it is absolutely possible. While a couple of years ago, when we only had Cydia, jailbreaking was the only way to get such an app. But, the developers have worked their way through the security patches and ensured easy download and installation without the jailbreak.
We are going for Tutu Helper for iOS 10 download. Does it matter which device you have? Actually no! As long as you have an iOS device with any installation of iOS 10, you can easily get this app.
So, let’s say you need to get Tutu Helper for iOS 10.2 on your iPhone you will have no problems using the steps we have laid out for you below. Similarly, you can download and install it on iPad and iPod Touch with iOS 10.
Steps To Install Tutu Helper For iOS 10 On iPhone:
- You will need to access a web page so open Safari browser on the device. Use only Safari as the installation often doesn’t work if you are using any other browser
- Open the link http://www.tutuapp.vip/index.php?r=overseaTutu/mobileTutu&lang= and allow the web page to fully load on the screen
- You will now see two options; one is VIP and the other is Regular; we will download Regular one as it is free; so choose ‘Regular’
- You will be directed to another web page where you need to press the very prominent ‘Download Now’ button.
- A window will appear asking you to confirm if you really wish to go ahead with the installation. Choose ‘Install’
With this, you are done with the actual installation process. As you will go back to the home screen, you will also see the Tutu Helper icon right there.
So, will that be all or you need to something more? There is one tiny thing left to do. It is important for Tutu Helper for iOS 10.2.1, or any other iOS version, will not work without it.
As you know, we have installed Tutu from a third party and thus we need to trust the Enterprise. Otherwise, you will keep seeing ‘Untrusted Developer’ every time you will try to run the app. This is what you need to do:
- Open Settings app
- Tap the option General
- Choose ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Select the profile named ‘Tumen Anbang Paper Co. Ltd’
- Now tap ‘Trust “Tumen Anbang Paper Co. Ltd”’
- Now select ‘Trust’ one more time
You are good to go now!
If you have been looking for options to install some apps that are not available on App Store, Tutu Helper is the way to go. You can download this marketplace from its official website using the Safari browser.