Download Tutu Helper IPA: While installing Tutu Helper using the Safari browser, if you experience any difficulty, you can use another method. You can install Tutu Helper using the IPA file and Cydia Impactor.
This method is not what you will like to call straightforward but it is surely very effective. We have prepared this quick guide to help you install Tutu Helper IPA without jailbreaking. Keep reading!
Download Tutu Helper IPA & Installation Process Of Tutu Helper On iPhone:
We are going to learn how to install Tutu Helper app using the IPA. A quick note on IPA first. If you use Windows OS, you need the EXE file to install and run the applications. Similarly, for iOS devices, IPA is the app installation and execution file. When you download anything from the App Store, an IPA file is saved on your device in the background.
Prerequisites To Install Tutu Helper IPA On iPhone:
Let’s first get prepared to make the installation seamless. There are a few things you need to install Tutu Helper IPA. Here is the quick list:
- Tutu Helper IPA download: Quite obviously you need the IPA file. But, don’t go looking for it on any random website for you might end up with a hostile or malicious file. We have the safe version of Tutu Helper IPA for iOS, which you can get by tapping HERE.
- Cydia Impactor: Cydia Impactor is a portable application that is required to side load the IPA file using your computer. You need to download it on your computer from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com. Make sure you choose the right file for your operating system
- Computer: You will need to download Tutu Helper IPA and Cydia Impactor on your computer. Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
- iOS device: Of course you will need the compatible iOS device on which you will install Tutu Helper IPA
- USB Cable: It will be required to connect your iOS device to the computer
- iTunes latest version: You will require the latest version of iTunes. Launch iTunes and choose ‘Check for Updates’ in the ‘Help’ drop-down menu. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the updates if there are any.
Installation Process Of Tutu Helper IPA On iPhone | Tutu Helper IPA For iOS 10, 10.2.1, 10.3,10.4:
The installation process is a bit tricky but not exactly difficult. Just make sure that you follow each step very carefully. Here is exactly what you need to do:
- Plug in your iOS device to the computer using the USB cable
- Launch Cydia Impactor tool and wait for a minute or so to allow it to detect your iOS device
- Now, select your iOS device from the drop-down on the Cydia Impactor tool
- Locate the IPA file that you saved on your computer; drag it to the Cydia Impactor screen and drop it there
- You will be required to sign in with your Apple ID and password; sign in with the same ID you have used on your iOS device
- You may see some dialogue boxes subsequently; choose the appropriate options to maintain continuity of the installation
It will take about a minute to install Tutu Helper IPA using your PC through Cydia Impactor. Once the installation is complete, unplug your device from the computer.
On the iOS home screen, you will now see the Tutu Helper icon. You are almost done except one tiny thing that needs to be taken care of:
- Go to Settings on iOS and select General
- Now scroll down and select ‘Profiles & Device Management’
- Tap ‘Tumen Anbang Paper Co. Ltd’ and on the subsequent screen ‘Trust’ this profile
Now you are all set to use Tutu Helper on your iOS device without any hassles.
You can easily install Tutu Helper using the IPA file. You will need a computer and Cydia Impactor tool for this purpose. Side-loading is easy and will take only a few minutes.